Great news, The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. These are fully funded scholarships from the Islamic Development Bank. International students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program, or Vocational Training degree are welcome to apply. To apply for this scholarship, there is no application fee. The ISDB Scholarship is intended to attract both males and females from around the world.
All academic Fields/Majors are available in IsDB scholarships 2022. The IsDB will cover all of your expenses. Under the IsDB Scholarship Program, you will be able to study at some of the world’s best universities, including those in the United Kingdom, Oxford, and Turkey. Islamic Development Bank Scholarships are regarded as one of the best scholarships in the world. Also, visit Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Moreover, IsDB Scholarship programs are doing an excellent job of encouraging the use of technology and sharing best practices in its member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. These awards are intended to recruit the best male and female students in order to develop the skills needed to empower communities and achieve national and global development goals, such as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). You can also apply for Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Varies
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Postdoc
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 28 February 2022
Duration of IsDB Scholarship
- Undergraduate Degree Program (4 Year)
- Master’s Degree Program (2 Year)
- PhD Program and Post-doctoral Research Program (3 Year)
- IsDB-ISFD for 21 Least Developed Member Countries’ Vocational Education and Training (VET) and Bachelor studies.
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students are available through the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022. It will pay all costs for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and post-doctoral studies.
- Monthly Stipend Equivalent to the Cost of Living in the Study Country.
- Tuition fees, if any, are subject to approval by the IsDB.
- Expenses of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
IsDB Fields of Study
Bachelors Scholarships Fields:
|Fields of study||Potential Specializations at Postgraduate Studies|
|Biology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Microbiology, Public Health, Nutrition, Medical Laboratories, Health Services Management, Medical Technology, Veterinary, Bio-Medicine, Chemistry, Bio-Technology and related fields.||Health|
|Engineering: Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Urban Planning, Surveying||Sustainable CitiesInnovation & Infrastructure, DevelopmentWaste Management|
|Agriculture and Forestry||Sustainable Agriculture|
|Industrial Technologies||Plastic pollution and Micro-plastic screen Chemistry, Responsible Growth|
|Physics, Geology and related fields||Energy|
|Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunication, and Electronics and related fields||ICT for Development|
|Natural Resources, Marine Sciences||Biodiversity, Climate Change, Water and Hygiene|
|Law, Political Sciences, Media & Journalism, Entrepreneurship and Trade & Commerce||Development-related social Sciences|
|Economics||Islamic Economics, Finance and Banking|
|Statistics, Social Studies, Demography Econometrics||Population Growth|
|Education, Education Policy and International Development, Psychology and Learning||Education Education for Sustainable Development|
Masters/PhD/PostDoc Scholarships Fields:
|Sustainable Agriculture||Food Security, Resilient Crops, Postharvest Technologies|
|Education||Quality of Teaching, Pupil/Teacher Ratio, High Level Training|
|Education for Sustainable Development||Integration of Sustainability-related issues into national curricula and teaching syllabus documents|
|Climate Change||Strategies for Reductions of CO2 Emissions, Climate Mitigation, Carbon Sequestration Methods|
|Energy||Renewable Energy, Green Technologies, Solar Potential, Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Biogas and Biodiesel|
|Sustainable Cities||Insulation Technologies, Transportation, Urban Planning|
|Responsible Growth||Reduction of Waste, Serving Communities, Ethics of Growth|
|Waste Management||Recycling, Carbon Footprint Reduction, Waste to Energy Technologies|
|Population Growth||Urban Sprawl, Density, and Epidemics, Overshoot|
|Green Chemistry||Alternative Technologies, Cutting-edge Research, Limitation of Pollution|
|Biodiversity||Loss of Biodiversity, Ecosystem Services, Mass Extinction, Agrobiodiversity|
|Plastic pollution and Micro-plastics||Plastic Incorporation into the Food Chain, Biodegradable Plastics, Recycling Possibilities|
|Water and Hygiene||Water Purity and Availability, Sanitation and Quality|
|Health||Medicine, Pharmacy, Nutrition|
|ICT for Development||Computer Science, Laser and Fiber Optics, Telecommunication, Electronics|
|Innovation & Infrastructure Development||Build Resilient Infrastructure, Innovation, and Industrial Development, Technological Infrastructure, Product Innovation|
|Islamic Economics, Finance and Banking||Mode & Services of Islamic Banking and Finance, Sharia Standards for IFIs, Islamic Insurance & Takaful, Islamic Capital Market, Sharia & Operational Aspects of Sukuk, Islamic Micro-Finance, Zakat Management, Awqaf & Zakat Management|
|Development-related Social Sciences||International economics, Journalism, Law, Intellectual Property (IP), Political Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Trade and Commerce|
List of Eligible Countries
Young male and female students from IsDB member countries and Muslim communities from non-member countries around the world are eligible to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022. The Bank’s current membership consists of 57 countries.
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Brunei Darussalam
- Republic of Niger
- Burkina Faso
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Sierra Leone
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Guinea Bissau
You may also apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia – Fully Funded.
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of nearly 12 years of study) with good grades in main topics for undergraduates.
- Must be a graduate in his/her bachelor’s degree program with a grade of “Good” or higher to apply for Masters Degree.
- Have a Master’s degree in one of the program’s disciplines of study for a PhD.
- Have a Ph.D. in one of the program’s recognized fields for postdoctoral work. Have at least two (2) years of experience in the research field.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be in good health and willing to submit to medical exams after being chosen.
How to Apply for IsDB Scholarship?
For the IsDB Scholarship 2022, you must apply online. The application deadline for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022 is February 28, 2022. The following are the links to the official advertisement and the online application portal: